วันพุธที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Sexy Asian girl while reading book

i fell inlove to the place called thailand
Post by: casandra

Post Date: October 15, 2010

"....."

I guess it's been a while since I've been to Thailand. Every time I kept thinking about the place I would hope it wouldn't change whenever I would imagine it in my head, and to my surprise when I finally got the chance to visit thailand again, it seems like nothing changed, evrything are it's proper places and i realized the fourth time i am falling over and over to the place..

Everything seems almost exactly the way I remember it, and I think it's great that so much of the country's natural beauty it still unaffected by modernization. It's so nice to be able go out of the hotel and smell a refreshing breeze instead of the polluted atmosphere that is usually so common among heavily populated Asian countries.

I had a great time on my visit back to Thailand, i love the food, the rich culture, and mostly people in thailand are very nice, i love them, they are so repectful..

It's a shame I had to leave so soon afterward. I remember looking out the plane window and marveling at how green the landscape looked as we left the country and headed back home. If ever given a chance i would to live in thailan, settle and have my family there.. I just hope and pray, i would be going back in thailand soon..

Source : http://www.tourismthailand.org/real-experiences/travel-stories/single/?story=131



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น